1. Samsung becoming more open towards the Internet-of-Things –
They’ve bought IoT startups, built new tech surrounding this idea to make connectivity a lifestyle.
More details here.
2. Windows 10 will be the last of it’s kind –
Microsoft will release updates all the time for Windows 10, and they’ll even have launch events for features and updates. But, Windows as a service, will end at Windows 10. More news here.
3. IBM enhances the marketing cloud to help marketers engage in a better way with customers –
More details about the marketing cloud here.
4. Domino’s will let you order pizzas by tweeting a pizza emoji –
This is limited to the USA only, for now. More details here.
5. Researchers from MIT developed an algorithm to remove window reflections in pictures –
More details about this from the official site itself – click here.
6. Ever dreamed about flying cars ? Well, Aeromobil is here –
Click here to see how the car functions.
7. We cannot run out of smart devices. Here’s the introduction to smart phone covers –
This cover sends texts, time, calls and other little things right to your phone case. Read more here.
8. Say hello to the world’s first $9 computer –
Although this looks crude, and a skeleton of a computer which you usually see, this bears similarity with the Raspberry Pi’s crude computer which costs $35. you can still do a lot with it, if you’re a developer. Go take a look.
9. This new technology lets you control windshield wipers with your eyes –
Yes, Jaguar just patented that technology and it’s amazing. Click here.
10. Pain relief without medication, but with another smart device ! –
This wearable sends signals to your brain, thus masking the pain signals; hence reducing the amount of pain felt. More details here.